Those Sleepless Nights!

By Vivek Mishra - November 26, 2016



My heart craves for one,
in the sleepless nights,
Being lonely when I am done,
looking for one in the Dim-lights!

               Outside when it breezes,
                      And the time freezes,
          that only thing in me reside,
          the urge for one by my side..

Walking down the lane,
smile covering the pain,
Everyone sees my world,
Full of perfection and Grace,
Which is nothing but Empty Space!

                     Melancholy of my Life,
                          asks me every night,
            to give rest to my tired sight,
                     When I look for the one                                     in the Sleepless Nights!

--Shivangi Pavya.

For more Click here

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments